You might have taken time out to raise a family, been made redundant or are simply low on confidence; whatever the reason you’re unemployed at the moment, read on to find out how ANTA Education can help you on your way.
1. Learn new skills – ANTA run a variety of accredited training courses to gain new qualifications and broaden your current skill set.
We have a wide variety of courses covering topics such as
· Customer Service
· Health and Safety
· Mental Health
· Food Safety
· Retail knowledge
· Fork Lift Truck licensing
· CSCS card preparation
2. Look at your career goals and how to achieve them - We run Career Goals Workshops where you can examine your strengths and weaknesses and use previous work experience to learn more about possible future job roles.
3. Get CV Savvy – If you’re CV isn’t up to date, or you’ve needed on previously to apply for jobs, with we can show you how to write a professional CV that looks attractive and stands out from the rest.
4. Hone your interview skills – We can run through common interview techniques with you, look at interview dos and don’ts and conduct practice interviews with you. So if you’ve not had an interview in years, or don’t know where to start we’ve got you covered.
5. Where to find jobs – We’ll teach you the skills you need to search for jobs online. You can search at home or come in to our office and use our computers and have the support of our Learner Mentors.
Every learner with ANTA has their own Learner Mentor. This means you’ll have a sole point of contact and dedicated support. If you’re over 19 and unemployed all of our courses are free!
If you’d like to find out more about how we can support you, or enrol on one of our courses you can call /text/WhatsApp us on 07714 023500 or fill out the form at www.antaeducation.co.uk/contactus